Thursday, February 9, 2006

a terrible--no...UNTHINKABLE--injustice

one of my 3 very best friends in the whole wide world--my very own Miss Heather abondoned me via email...with *no* warning what so ever mind you!! for an ice cream run.

hmph. where's mine?
(it bears no relevance that i live 1200 miles away from her. i still want some.)

*pouting*

5 with their own thoughts:

Heather Thursday, February 09, 2006 2:59:00 PM  

SORRY LOVE, Next time I will be sure to get you some ;)

Michelle W. Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:28:00 PM  

lol. Sounds a lot like you complaining about your mom's food is expired when you got them for free. Have we sense that Ms. Dawn is just a little spoiled? j/k

Michelle

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:03:00 PM  

hold up there! i was not complaining about my mom's food! my mother lives 1200 miles away! i was talking about The Man's borther shopping in *their* mother's pantry & then complaining about expired food!

Anonymous,  Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:01:00 PM  

we can stop for KITCHEN SINK WHEN I COME UP! WE CAN DO OUT OWN ICE CREAM RUN!

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:02:00 PM  

and THIS is why i love you A! =)

lol

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP