Wednesday, February 22, 2006

comfortable

so i got a little box in the mail yesterday from someone who has known me for a long long time. it had some cds in it. it struck me this morning how well someone has to know me to send me music & be able to say "listen to this. i had to share it with you because i know you'll like it." music is an intensely personal experience for me. everything about it has to fit just right.

this was...dead on. what a comfortable feeling.
=)

5 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:58:00 AM  

How nice! Little boxes are the best!

Jamie Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:48:00 AM  

i love those feelings of comfort. a lot. :)

B Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:41:00 PM  

Music is very personal. You are very lucky someone knows you this well!!!!

marianne Wednesday, February 22, 2006 1:33:00 PM  

Good things come in little packages. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP