Friday, February 17, 2006

home sweet home

what i adoring about my new house so far:

**my new stove with it's flat-top & an oven with a light!
**my stainless steel kitchen sink with the detachable faucet that turns into a sprayer
**my brand new BIGGER refrigerator that has no-spill shelves & a light in the freezer!
**my over-the-stove microwave that is NOT made by Magic Chef (Heather can appreciate my disdain for my old microwave i think! LOL)
**my slider to the screen porch that has 3 panes instead of 2 & can open in either direction
**my new shower with it's wonderful new shower head. ahhhhh heaven....
**TWO walk-in closets in the master bedroom!!
**the pocket door for the master bathroom. this thing takes up no space!
**a laundry room with a door!
**and the hand-me-down Maytag Neptune washer & dryer that are SO quiet

11 with their own thoughts:

Ingrid Friday, February 17, 2006 6:44:00 AM  

Oooh! Sounds wonderful! I can't wait until I can wander around my new home drooling over new appliances! Isn't being grown up fun?

Jamie Friday, February 17, 2006 10:40:00 AM  

Awwww, yay for loving the new house! Woo hoo!

Heather Friday, February 17, 2006 11:28:00 AM  

So after trying to heat up things for Catherine in your old microwave I definately will appreciate your new microwave and will also appreciate your quieter washer and dryer after sleeping against them in the past. Don't get me wrong I always appreciated being at your old place it is just that I do understand you new appreciation as well.

Hillary Friday, February 17, 2006 3:50:00 PM  

Sounds nice! I can't wait until I move. :)

Maggie Lamarre Friday, February 17, 2006 4:33:00 PM  

Wow a light in the freezer? what brand?
I love my neptune washer and dryer.
My challenge on my blog 2.
Maggie

Lisa Carroll Friday, February 17, 2006 6:30:00 PM  

Cool! YAY for the new house! :) You will LOVE the ceramic top stove... cleanup has never been easier. ;)

And TWO walk-in closets in the master??? Ok, where's the "green with envy" icon? LOL :P

Seriously, I am WAY happy for you. :)

Anonymous,  Friday, February 17, 2006 6:40:00 PM  

Wow, every single one of those sound like heaven to me!

ENJOY, you deserve it girl :)

marianne Saturday, February 18, 2006 2:17:00 AM  

Sounds wonderful! So glad you're enjoying your new home.

Can I come live with you?? :D I want your pocket door and screened porch! Cool beans!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP