Tuesday, February 21, 2006

sometimes it's the little things that are the biggest things of all

She’s not hung up on fairy tales
Or some dream at the bottom of a wishin’ well
Fancy cars or diamond rings
What she wants most are the little things

(from "That's What She Gets" by Brooks & Dunn)

4 with their own thoughts:

Queue_t Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:09:00 AM  

Little Things
by Tanya Tucker

Love can't be measured with diamonds and gold.
Before you spend your money, I oughta let you know,
If you wanna get to me, try the little things. Don't need that mansion on top of the hill:
Too many rooms with nothing to fill.
You can furnish me, with the little things.Rub my back, make me laugh;
Hold me while I dream.
All it takes, to make my day,
Is to tell me you love me:
Little things.It doesn't matter what mood I'm in,
I always melt when you begin,
Whispering the little things.Rub my back, make me laugh;
Hold me while I dream.
All it takes, to make my day,
Is to tell me you love me.Rainy walks, midnight talks;
Dance me on your feet.
Hold me close, don't let go.
All I'll ever need.Is a single rose; a kiss hello;
That smile upon your face.
The tender way, you say my name,
Takes my breath away:
Little things, whoa, yeah.
Ah now, Love can't be measured with diamonds and gold.
All I'll ever need is little things.
Little things.

Hang in there kiddo!

Lisa Carroll Wednesday, February 22, 2006 1:48:00 AM  

(((more hugs)))

I'm only an email away, if you ever need an ear.

:)

Michelle W. Wednesday, February 22, 2006 1:54:00 AM  

(((Hugs))) Hope you're going to feel better soon

Michelle

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP