Tuesday, June 28, 2005

let's play a game...

got this little prompt in my inbox this morning from Ten on Tuesday:

This week's topic is up, something a little different and interactive:8 Truths and 2 Lies About You (let your readers guess which are the lies)

hmmmmm...maybe i'll be a better liar in type than i am in person. at least here you can't watch my face or hear me laugh to give them away. =P

and so i present to you, 8 truths & 2 lies. wanna see if you can pick them out?


  1. i got my driver's license when i turned 18.
  2. i have never been issued a traffic citation of any sort, not even a warning.
  3. my very first car was a brand new black nissan altima that i leased all on my own.
  4. i have been wearing glasses since i was 7.
  5. my hair used to be all the way down the middle of my back.
  6. i was in marching band in high school.
  7. i majored in human services in college.
  8. i graduated 14th in my high school class.
  9. i would love to see Jim Brickman in concert.
  10. i once had a 10 minute conversation with WWE celebrity Mick Foley (aka Mankind).

so? care to take a stab at which statements are the lies? hmmmmm...?

1 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:07:00 AM  

hmmm.... tough one because I know quite a few of them are true. My guess is that one of them was that you were licensed when you were 18... I thought you were older then that :p

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP