Saturday, June 18, 2005

back in the swing of things

ok so i know i've been somewhat quiet (for me anyway) the last week or so. between preparing for the trip, taking the trip & recovering from a cold i caught on the trip back to FL, i just haven't had the time, energy or my usual spunk to regale you all with tidbits from my corner of the universe. but i'm home, i'm unpacked & i'm almost done sniffling & blowing my nose so get ready, cause i'm back on a roll!

one of the things i like best about flying is that i give myself permission to spend a few extra dollars on some "fluff entertainment"--which for me, means a few magazines with which to amuse myself while airborne. just wait till you see what fun little morsels i have pulled aside to share with you. found them in Redbook, Good Housekeeping, Glamour, Simple Scrapbooks and Creating Keepsakes. i know you're all just waiting with bated breath...

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, June 19, 2005 8:58:00 AM  

When Will flies he 'treats' himself to a playboy whenever we go into the little stores to buy magazines. Last time we flew together he gave me two magazines...so it didn't look like the gross magazine was there. "I" had this rung up by a lady who must have been 2,000 years old and you should have seen the look she gave me! lol

His punishment. Sit on the aisle. You can't look at naked girls and 'read the articles' in THAT seat! lol

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP