Tuesday, June 7, 2005

thinking back one year...

Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers
Remember when you're talkin' to The Man Upstairs
That just because He doesn't answer doesn't mean He don't care
Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers

(Garth Brooks, "Unanswered Prayers")

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:36:00 PM  

i love this song

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:45:00 AM  

I love this song too! It has such great lyrics. My DH introduced me to this song, and country music, when we first met, and this song has remained one of my absolute favorites. I'm so glad he had an unanswered prayer and didn't stick with HIS high school sweetheart, and later went looking for moi! :)

P.S. I need to go dig out the CD (we have all of Garth's!) and rip to my PC; thanks for the nudge!

Have a great day,
Stacy

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP