Thursday, June 16, 2005

for my "anonymous commentator" ;-)

The Phantom of the Blog
(revised lyrics courtesy of Andie)

DAWN
In blog
he typed to me,
in comments
he came . . .
that voice
which calls to me
and speaks
my name . . .
And do
I type again?
For now
I find
the Phantom of the Blog
is there -
inside my site. . .
PHANTOM
Type once
again with me
our strange
duet . . .
My power
over you
grows stronger
yet . . .
And though
you type to me,
to glance
behind,
the Phantom of the Blog
is there -
inside your site . . .
DAWN
Those who
know your name
draw back
in fear . . .
I am
the mask you wear . . .
PHANTOM
It's me
they hear . . .
BOTH
Your/my spirit
and your/my voice,
in one
combined:
the Phantom of the Blog
is there
inside your/my site . . .

1 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP