Monday, June 27, 2005

i can't help it

some things are just funny to me. i don't expect anyone else to make the voyage into my psyche to understand how or why something ridiculous is so amusing. just nod along & talk about me later lol...

so i was chatting with Brian while we were working today. talking about what else but food. (if you know me even a tiny bit you will just accept that this can be a lengthy discussion lol.) so he tells me he is having Kung Pow Chicken for lunch today. immediate case of the giggles. from me, not Brian. ;-)

is it just me or is anyone else really compelled to be dramatic & over-emphasize the "pow"? it just seems that a word like "pow" needs the extra oomph when you say it.

Kung POW!!! Chicken

ok really. i'm done. back to your regularly scheduled programming.
=P

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, June 27, 2005 1:42:00 PM  

Haha! Kung Pao chicken might get a giggle out of me, but the one that always does me in is Moo Goo Gai Pan - done in a particular accent, sort of drawn out. It's the MOO GOO part that gets me! :)

Anonymous,  Monday, June 27, 2005 6:35:00 PM  

note to self: in the rare chance that Dawne and I ever get to meet, remember not to take her and Kevin to a chinese food place, for fear of getting kicked out or getting kicked ON! :P

*~*Michelle*~* Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:33:00 AM  

The one that gets me is the Poo Poo Platter! :) How does this even sound appetizing?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP