Friday, June 17, 2005

we'll just call today "photo Friday"

nothing makes a girl happier than waking up to an email from one of her best friends (who just happens to be her photography IDOL!!), telling you she thinks your photos rock!! made my whole flipping day i tell you...

took these last monday, on that last trip into Epcot before the summer blackout on my pass. loved all but one, sharing my most favorites with you here. its funny. i can go into a Disney park 25 times & still see something on the 26th visit that i missed or looked at differently each time before. i think that is true magic of Disney for me...

Epcot World Showcase, Morocco Pavillion


Epcot World Showcase, Canada Pavillion


Epcot World Showcase, China Pavillion


and last but not least, the exact shot i hoped to capture that came out exactly the way i saw it in my viewfinder. perfection... =)

Epcot World Showcase, Japan Pavillion

2 with their own thoughts:

TriciaNae Saturday, June 18, 2005 12:01:00 AM  

hello!!! found me on your blog. Or actually my boyfriend did!!! :) Yay!! LOL. Love the pictures.

Anonymous,  Sunday, June 19, 2005 8:59:00 AM  

Great pics! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP