Monday, June 20, 2005

regression

Barnum's Animals Crackers Posted by Hello


i swear it's good to get back in touch with your inner child every so often. in the middle of doing the very adult task of grocery shopping yesterday, i wandered down the cookie & cracker aisle of my local Publix Supermarket to happen upon some Barnum's Animals Crackers. i couldn't resist. my dad used to buy Josh & i a box pretty much any time we went grocery shopping with him. there is just something about that colorful little box with the bright pictures of the animals with their babies. but most of all, i think it's that little string handle. i had to have them. and now i am oh-so-happily muching on them here at my desk as i work. they are still just as yummy. it's good that some things don't change & you can revisit them from time to time, a little mini vacation from the here & now, back to the days of being a kid & a box of animal crackers made your week. =)

2 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, June 20, 2005 7:46:00 PM  

I love those things! Sadly, I *still* bite their little heads off first.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:59:00 AM  

lol! I love these too!!! i get them maybe once a month....I too go for thier heads!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP