Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Happy Birthday to my Beasty today!

my little beastus pestamus (that would be latin for the furball i belong to lol) is 2 years old today. pest though he may be, you just can't help but love those liquid brown eyes, those silly floppy ears & that velvet-soft freckled nose. =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!

my beast Posted by Hello


the pupster Posted by Hello


his freckles Posted by Hello

2 with their own thoughts:

Heather Wednesday, June 15, 2005 6:59:00 AM  

Happy Birthday Casey
I remember you being a pup and me being there helping bring you out so you learned not to pee inside. How time flies.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:25:00 AM  

happy birthday puppy dog
-Andie

wooof wooof woooof
- jett

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP