Saturday, June 4, 2005

alphabet soup

found this on My Life So Far while blog-hopping =)

A is for Age - 28
B is for Booze - white zinfindel; malibu rum & pineapple juice; malibu bay breeze (pineapple & cranberry juices with malibu rum) or a sea breeze (cranberry & grapefruit juices with vodka). it appears that i drink a lot with a list this long but i actually drink very rarely. just so happens that these are my drinks of choice & i can never have just one favorite lol.
C is for Career - admin assitant/receptionist
D is for Dad's name - Steven
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - camera & film and whatever the hostess needs me to bring
F is for Favorite songs at the moment - Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban; Kind & Generous by Natalie Merchant and Alabama by Cross Canadian Ragweed
G is for Goof off thing to do - surf the internet, watch tv
H is for Hometown - presently Davenport FL unless you mean where i was born which was Bristol CT
I is for Instrument you play - flute & piccolo
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - grape, raspberry, strawberry, apple
K is for Kids - none but my friends produce the cutest ones!!
L is for Living arrangement - in a house with a man & a pup
M is for Mom's name - Mary
N is for Names of best friends - in noparticular order: Heather, Andie, Alison & Gosia
O is for overnight hospital stays - none *knock on wood* unless you count the night i was waiting for my baby brother to arrive!
P is for Phobias - pain, spiders....and i don't know that it's a phobia but i *hate* throwing up
Q is for Quote you like - "stupidity should be painful", "i'm sick of following my dreams. i'm just going to ask them where they're goin' & hook up with them later" (mitch hedberg) and "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another 'What! You too? Thought I was the only one.'" (c.s. lewis)
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - that would be the 6 years with Michael
S is for Siblings - 1 brother, Josh, 26 & engaged and 1 half-brother, Zachary, 7 at the end of this month & not engaged lol
T is for Texas , Ever been? - nope
U is for Unique trait - ok so some may decide this is more weird than unique lol but i eat all the toppings including the cheese off my pizza & then i eat the sauce & the bottom crust part
V if for Vegetable you love - almost all of them except for mushrooms (which are more of a fungus i guess lol), large pieces of onion and cooked peppers
W is for Worst traits - mistrust
X - is for XRays you've had - teeth and i have had an ultrasound of my ovaries & uterus which is sorta like an x-ray...
Y is for Yummy food you make - lots of things but i make a *great* chicken parm, in fact i've never had it come out less than perfect!
Z is for Zodiac sign - Libra

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, June 04, 2005 1:24:00 PM  

I've seen variations on this in emails for a while -- as a matter of fact, I combined two I received, and use them as a handout in my Book of Me classes! This makes a super easy BoM layout!
http://www.scrapyourstories.com/abcs-of-me.htm

Tiffany Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:58:00 PM  

I thought this was cute so I copied it to my blog. I placed a link to your blog in my posting.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP