Wednesday, June 15, 2005

utter (udder?) confusion

ok so i was randomly emailing back & forth with my friend Andi like i do from work most days. Andi introduced me to gmail some time back (i have some invitations left by the way if anyone has been looking for one--go into my profile & use the "email me" link over to the right!) & the more i use it, the more i like it. i don't think i will ever give up my original hotmail account even with all its issues but unlike hotmail, gmail doesn't prevent me from emailing friends with AOL accounts. i digress. as usual lol.

anyway gmail is free & there aren't any ads exactly but they do place what they consider to be relevant links & websites of interest in a sidebar along one side of your email screen. supposedly these links are triggered by keywords that surface in your email. i am really confused by this particular link that accompanied my conversation with Andi today though:

Free Psychic Cow
Play With My Udders I Play With Your Mind
www.psychiccow.com

WHAT?!

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:40:00 PM  

LOL I showed Will the side ads the other day and he was dying laughing...I wonder what would come up if we talked about his two different size legs!? hehe

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP