Friday, June 10, 2005

just in case you wanted to know...

my turn to steal one from Andi's blog! LOL

LAYER ONE: On The Outside
- Name: Dawn
- Nicknames: D, Dawny, Sunshine, Trouble, Tinkerbell
- Birthdate: October 12
- Birthplace: Connecticut
- Current Location: Florida
- Eye Color: blue
- Hair Color: brown...blah...miss my highlights...
- Height: 5'7''-ish
- Righty or Lefty: righty
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Religion: Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Sex: Female (i so wanted to answer this "yes please!"...ha...i guess i still did huh? lol)

LAYER TWO: In The Inside
- Your heritage: German & French Canadian
- The shoes you wore today: black sandals
- Who you look like: it depends on which of my parents i'm standing next to--i'm a pretty equal combination of the 2 so i look most like which ever one i stand near
- Your weakness: cheesecake lol
- Your fears: pain, spiders
- Your perfect pizza: just plain cheese!
- Goal you'd like to achieve: just plain old happiness =)

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
- Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: "uh huh" with "lol" right on its heels
- Your thoughts first waking up: "what day is this...? "
- Your best physical feature: ummmmm...my eyes i guess?
- Your bedtime: somewhere between 11:30 & midnight most nights
- Your most missed memory: the huge family Christmas Eve parties at my grandmother's sister's house and my birthday trips to Cooperstown with my dad

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
- Pepsi or Coke: pepsi…but only when i need a caffeine kick in the pants, most of the time i just drink nice cold water
- McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds--better fries
- Single or group dates: depends on the people involved i think. there are some people i couln't group date with but used to have a blast going out on double dates with Heather & Jason
- Adidas or Nike: Nike…i always try to find a pair of adidas that i like but they never have my size in the style i want
- Chocolate or vanilla: yes. both. either.
- Cappuccino or coffee: not much of a coffee drinker. the caffeine makes me too jittery.

LAYER FIVE: Do You?
- Smoke: nope
- Curse: rarely
- Sing: only to babies & by myself in the car
- Have had a crush(es): who hasn't?
- Think you've been in love: i know i have
- Want to get married: to the right person, absolutely
- Believe in yourself: probably not as much as i should
-Motion sickness: only on really rough water or on larger drops on roller-coaster-type rides
- Think you're attractive: well i don't think i'm UGLY lol but average for sure
- Think you're a health freak: not at all
- Get along with your parents: yep
- Like thunderstorms: as long as my electricity stays on, i do
- Play an instrument: flute & piccolo

LAYER SIX: Have you ever...
- Smoked: never
- Done a drug: nope
- Gone to the mall?: yes but that's kind of an odd question...
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos:all at once?? NO! but probably over the course of a couple weeks...
- Eaten sushi: no thanks
- Been on stage: for concert band but other than that preferred to be behind the scenes
- Gone skating: no & you would be giggling as much as me if you could get an accurate mental image of me attempting to be that coordinated LOL
- Gone skinny dipping: nope
- Dyed your hair: just highlights
- Stolen anything: maybe like a pen by accident but nothing major
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: not in a group setting! ;-)
- Been caught "doing something": as in walked in on?? LOL no
- Been called a tease: many times...you ought to try it, it's fun 0=)
- Gotten beaten up: no, i like to think i'm too likeable for that
- Shoplifted: absolutely not

LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older
- Age you hope to be married: i used to think by 25 (ha! missed that boat huh?) but now i would just rather make a good choice than go by a time line
- Numbers and Names of Children: none right now but no more than 3 (yikes daycare flashback...) but it's not something i have set in stone. if it happens, it happens. potential boy names i like: Jack, Ethan, Carson; potential girl names: Emma, Lauren, Meghan
- Describe your dream wedding: intimate, peaceful, classically simple
- How do you want to die: in my sleep, with no pain or illness, just the natural circle of life
- What do you want to be when you grow up: myself =)
- What country would you most like to visit: Italy

i have no idea where layer eight is. it must be a secret...

LAYER NINE: In a partner
- Best eye color?: blue
- Best hair color?: lighter shades
- Short or long hair: SHORT!!!
- Height: doesn't matter as long as he's not much shorter than me
- Best articles of clothing: don't really care but a man in uniform looks pretty damn good to me! (although the devil in me says "the ones on the floor" LOL)

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...
- Number of drugs taken illegally: zero
- Number of CDs that you own: i can't even guess, at least 75 if you count all my mix cds
- Number of piercings: 1 in each ear
- Number of tattoos: none, EVER
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: a few times anyway: birth, winning the city-wide spelling bee the year of the bi-centenniel celebration when i was in 2nd grade, honor roll many times, once in the caption of a photo taken with my grandfather when i was helping him sell veggies at the farmers market & once when i wrote a letter to the editor...

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, June 10, 2005 2:04:00 PM  

I knew you would copy me one day!!! Finally! lol

Anonymous,  Friday, June 10, 2005 6:05:00 PM  

AWESOME! This could be a totally cool layout! I wonder how you could visually represent the layers....
Thanks for sharing this!

Anonymous,  Monday, June 13, 2005 6:25:00 PM  

I can't believe that I lifted and forgot to tell you how cool I thought this was! What a dork I am!!! I loved reading and learning more about you!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 14, 2005 12:51:00 AM  

I hope you dont mind I copied this (along with some of your answers) on my blog! :D

I think it would make a cool layout too....hmmmmm....

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP