Thursday, June 9, 2005

sweet girly girl turns one

i can not believe that one year ago today i was trying to convince my best friend that this was not so-much-a-stomach-bug but that she was going into labor. mind you all of this was done from 1200 miles away via email. but it was all worth it to get this adorable little princess girl. so happy anniversary of the day you made this world just a little bit sweeter. =) birthday kisses to you Miss Catherine!!

the big birthday girl Posted by Hello

1 with their own thoughts:

Heather Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:40:00 AM  

Looking back makes me laugh. I was at this very computer (not in this house) looking for a stupid watch that I could time the "cramps" I was having not convinced I was in labor. Thanks for all your support Dawn that day and through this whole year.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP