Saturday, January 9, 2016

This Week on My TV: January 9, 2016

Disclaimer: Consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead. You read at your own risk!



**(The Middle, 7x11 The Rush) Sue attempting to rush a sorority looks pretty much like I would (except, I would have stopped short of the poop story...I hope). I just wanted to hug and be her friend. I'm so happy she seems to have finally found her college BFF! -- Mike learning social media was pure comedy gold. -- Axl [to Mike]: My dad taught me when you're right, act like you've been there before.

**(Once Upon a Time, 5x10 Broken Heart) So, I guess since Hook already had the bad boy look, in order to make him the Dark One, they had to make him look...deranged? I'll be honest, I'm not at all liking him as the Dark One. Beyond being sinister, he's downright nasty. Totally dug that sword fight though! -- Mr Gold: Here's the thing about confidence, Miss Swan. It's great at starting a fight, not so great at finishing one. -- Apparently you can tell dark magic from *extremely* dark magic, because the ominous cloud isn't just purple, but has lightning.

**(The Big Bang Theory, 9x12 The Sales Call Sublimation) Sheldon [to Raj]: Look at that. An Indian guy outsourcing computer stuff to a white guy. -- Leonard: She never let me celebrate my birthday, because being born was her achievement, not mine. -- OMG Stuart watching Howard and Bernadette sleep was so beyond creepy! Also, I have to admit, I saw that conversation Howard and Bernadette were having as they cleaned Stuart's vacated bedroom going a completely different direction than the horrifying realization that they missed him.

**(The Blacklist, 3x09 The Director) The Director: Three hours to make one woman go away? We've collapsed entire governments in less time. -- Samar: I'm willing to take responsibility for my actions. Red: Watch out, that's the kind of spirit that could save America. -- Samar: You keep a storage locker in West Virginia? Red: I keep a storage locker filled with useful items in most states. -- Red: As for consumption, I must admit to a fondness for any well appointed opium den. And a bit of hashish goes well just about anything. But stimulants? I have no taste for. I prefer that slight curve of the small of the back, the swell of a breast, the soft nape of the neck to quicken my heartbeat. ... Honest to God, they give him the best lines. -- Red and his crew really set up that fake crime scene to perfection, right down to the donut-eating "cop." -- That tear running down Aram's face as he was watching Liz suffocate in the containment box about killed me. That actor gets overshadowed so often, since his character is secondary most of the time, but he really shines when given the opportunity. -- The look Dembe gave Solomon as they released the former and put the latter in the cell. Wow. -- I was a bit worried about Aram, riding his bike in the darkened cemetery to meet Red at the empty grave site. I mean, he did turn Red in while he was on the run with Liz. That conversation could have gone very differently than a heartfelt expression of gratitude for Aram saving Lizzie's life.

4 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Saturday, January 09, 2016 11:25:00 PM  

Blacklist was very good, we were happy and so glad it's back. And you're right, they SO give Red the best lines and he executes them SO well!

Glad to see you back blogging more :)

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:14:00 AM  

We'll see how long it lasts, Stacy. ;-) LOL!

gail@more than a song Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:08:00 PM  

I'm behind on Blacklist but did see this one you blogged about! When we got home from Hawaii we watched it,:) Agree with everything you said and Red's lines....however we got some good chuckles out of Tom and Ressler's lines in this episode! Don especially laughed over some of Tom's. And I was scared when Aram was riding that bike into the cemetery, was so afraid it would end wrong!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 18, 2016 8:42:00 AM  

Gail: T was convinced Red was about to throw Aram into that grave for ratting out him and Liz! I kept saying "noooo..." but I wasn't entirely convinced. Red has a reputation! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP