A little more 2015 wrap-up. I challenged myself to read 40 books in 2015. I managed to finish all 40 -- just barely.
1. Best Book(s) You Read In 2015?
When Crickets Cry. The Five People You Meet in Heaven.
2. Most Disappointing Book?
3. Most surprising (in a good way!) book?
Promises to Keep.
4. Book(s) you recommended to people most in 2015?
The Cousins' War series.
5. Best series you discovered in 2015?
I didn't "discover" any, because all my series books are ongoing. I decided not to begin any new ones until I got caught up on some I was already enjoying.
7. Most thrilling, un-put-down-able book in 2015?
These Things Hidden. Song of Susannah.
8. Book you most anticipated in 2015?
The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes.
9. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?
10. Most memorable character(s) in 2015?
Jonny "Reese" Mitchell (When Crickets Cry). Annie Stephens (When Crickets Cry). CeeCee Wilkes (The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes). Elizabeth of York (The White Princess).
11. Most beautifully written book read in 2015?
When Crickets Cry.
12. The longest book you read in 2015?
Ahab's Wife: or, The Star-Gazer - 688 pages.
13. Book you can't believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read?
The Imagineering Field Guide to Disney's Hollywood Studios. I mean, seriously, I've owned the book since it was released. In 2010.
“It seemed childish to me that adults who knew each other well and who had been devoted friends could allow a breach in their friendship.” (from Ahab’s Wife: or, The Star-Gazer by Sena Jeter Naslund)
15. Authors you'd like to read more of in 2016?
Charles Martin. Philippa Gregory.