Saturday, January 16, 2016

This Week on My TV: January 16, 2016

Disclaimer: Consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead. You read at your own risk!



**(Madam Secretary, 2x10 The Greater Good) It was interesting seeing what happened with the death of the former Russian president. Maria Ostrov is a vicious woman. -- I appreciate the nods to Christmas. It felt real, stringing popcorn garland, putting up the tree. -- Woo! I love seeing Jay get a little high intensity scene. I feel like he gets the short end of the stick when it comes to screem time. -- Daisy: How do you want to respond? Elizabeth: By resigning and crawling under a rock. -- Henry: Wanna make out in the Rose Garden? ... Gosh, I love their marriage. Also, the Christmas lights in the background. -- My heart was racing when they failed to extract Dmitri at the rendezvous, even though I had the sinking feeling it wasn't going to end well for him when he was begging Henry to get him out. -- Ummm...that ending?? That rocket(?) was aimed at the car Elizabeth and the President got into?? Is that what we're supposed to think or...??

**(The Good Wife, 7x11 Iowa) Cary: You committed fraud?? David Lee: No...I committed...selective depositing. -- I was so intrigued by the Iowa caucus, that I had to look it up to see if that's how they really do them. (It is!!) -- Some things about Jason Crouse: He looked very bewildered by Alicia's state of being when he arrived at her apartment to give her his findings on Jackie's prenup. I wonder if he's going to just let that go? I'm really hoping that, despite his work in San Francisco, the character will be staying regular. His phone conversation with Luca gives me some hope. Speaking of that conversation, what was up with the "you know me" exchange?? Is this just from having worked together recently? Because it sure had a tone of Luca knowing Jason a lot better than that. -- That "Florrick fanatic" patriot dude was...something. -- Let's be serious. Peter never really was going to be President. How would that have made sense for the show, going forward? Unless they were certain the show was wrapping it up at the end of this season. -- I was trying to figure out what Eli meant when he told Ruth she had it all wrong with that campaign because Alicia was "number one." I was baffled, because we *know* she isn't number one with Peter. And I don't think he was implying Ruth should have had Alicia as the candidate. T said he took it as Ruth's biggest mistake was not using Alicia to "sell" Peter, which is clearly how Eli has always campaigned him in the past.

**(The Middle, 7x12 Birds of a Feather) Axl: Do you know how long I worked today? EIGHT HOURS! Frankie: I know what a job is. I've been going to one for the last thirty years. -- OMG Cindy. Could not stop laughing at Cindy's conversation with Mike about the other boy she kissed and wanting Mike to tell Brick for her. And then kicking his car when he admitted he hadn't told Brick yet.

**(The Blacklist, 3x10 The Director: Conclusion (2)) I was cracking up when everyone was assembling for Red's meeting and had to pass through security, leaving their gun and cell phone. Samar starts emptying her pockets. Gun. Another gun. Knife. -- I love how Red commands the room, *any* room, that he is in. -- Megan Boone did a spectacular job of capturing Lizzie's fear that the cabal will find her and kill her. -- Tom [to Karakurt]: The woman I love is in there because of you. So let's be clear. If you talk, there is a chance they will kill you. But if you don't talk, I will definitely kill you, very slowly. -- Aram, bless his heart, scurrying with his satchel, as Red's team puts the plan into motion. -- Red: Everybody likes apples. -- The scene where Hitchin's hitman tries to take out Liz. That was a cool bullet shot!! Both the camera angle and the sound effects. -- That famil when the Director was "dropped off for dinner"! I couldn't stop laughing. -- What is Red's endgame with his meeting with Hitchin?? And I do wonder what the Director meant with the questions that were "none of his business under any circumstances." What *is* Red's relationship with Liz, that he is reluctant to divulge? (Because I still believe he isn't her father.)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP