Friday, January 8, 2016

Oh Hey Friday!: January 8, 2016

It's Oh Hey Friday! time, hosted by September FARM. The idea is that you talk about five things -- any five things, themed or random -- and away we go!



The "Get It Done" Edition! (Volume One)
Time to get down to business and get these things crossed off the list!

ONE|
Fill in the missing details and get the old draft posts published, so they can stop mocking me every time I log into my blog dashboard.

TWO|
Get to my 2016 Intentions post. (Did I just intend to post on intentions? Heh.)

THREE|
Do my resolutions post. (What's that you say? That's redundant, given the intentions post I just mentioned? Au contraire! The only resolutions I make are related to my adventures at Disney World!)

FOUR|
I'm still working on my 2015 books in review post too. So close to getting it completed.

FIVE|
Find the right balance between writing on my own blog, reading the blogs in my Feedly reader, and actually posting some comments, now that I'm actually reading posts that are current and not a month behind, leaving me too embarrassed to say anything so far after the fact.

4 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, January 08, 2016 2:44:00 PM  

I can feel so much motivation coming from this post, it's a little scary! You are much more motivated, much more organized and much more organized with these intentions and resolutions and everything. I'm very impressed!

:)

Sounds like 2016 is off to a good start, hope it's a fantastic one for you guys!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 08, 2016 2:45:00 PM  

I'm hoping it holds me accountable, Stacy. LOL ;-)

*krystyn* Monday, January 11, 2016 3:39:00 PM  

I had a fleeting thought the other day about doing my 2015 books read post too...still haven't started it. Ugh!!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 11, 2016 3:43:00 PM  

Krystyn: I am determined to get mine out this week. We'll see. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP