Friday, March 6, 2015

Oh Hey Friday!: March 6, 2015

It's Oh Hey Friday! time, hosted by September FARM. The idea is that you talk about five things -- any five things, themed or random -- and away we go!




The "This Week Was" Edition!

ONE|
A little bit stressful. (The...shall we say...culmination of Ladies Days should not run late is all I'm saying.)

A photo posted by Dawn Peters (@daybreak1012) on



TWO|
A little bit silly.
A photo posted by Dawn Peters (@daybreak1012) on



THREE|
Freaking awesome, because the orange groves all around are in full bloom and there are actual Spring Training baseball games being played (meaningless, but still! games!) and I'm going to Flower and Garden Fest at Epcot this weekend and just yes. Yes to all of that.

And this. Grapefruit drizzled with honey. I'm all over that.


FOUR|
Hot. I know this makes everyone not in Florida hate all the people who live in Florida, but I had to run the a/c almost every day this week and that makes me sad. No, I do not want to live in a 25-foot snowbank. I left all that behind thirteen years ago, without a moment of regret (except for between the dates of December 20 and January 2). But neither do I want to pay for an additional two months of air conditioning costs. That's all I'm saying. Oh, and also: humidity hair. /pity party

FIVE|
Challenging in ways that made me laugh at myself. A lot. (Good thing this wasn't at the beginning of the week. Seriously.)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP