Monday, October 31, 2005

you can just call me Grace...

...since i felt the need to fall over backwards into a pile of boxes in front of the whole QA department just a few minutes ago. nothing like reducing 3 grown men to tears of hysteria.

*sigh*

some days it's just not easy to be me.

3 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:23:00 AM  

Aw, hope you're not injured! It's no worse than me having lunch yesterday, while trying to gracefully and discreetly fight with an onion since I did not have a knife, and ending up with a mouthful of my own hair...nice! :)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:42:00 AM  

ROFLOL.....I'm stikll laughing at you for the fall and falling for rusty gates

*krystyn* Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:58:00 AM  

ROFLOL...why is it that people falling down is so darn funny?!?

I hope you aren't injured!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP