Monday, October 3, 2005

gah!!!

for anyone that this will mean something to...

i just dreamt that i was having a phone conversation with THING 1!!!

my inner psyche (or whatever it is that controls my dreams) is getting a serious beatin' today. *shudder*

4 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, October 03, 2005 7:44:00 AM  

For real, the real Thing 1 -- like the red Dr Suess guy????

Maybe you are having a Universal craving...

Beefy Monday, October 03, 2005 8:53:00 AM  

LMFAO That reminds me when I was training for pro wrestling (I know I know) and I got knocked out. I had a dream where I was on a roller coaster with the caroon Gomez Adams, and Mickey Mouse lol. So yeah, those can be confusing. Thing 1 lol. Good thing it wasn't Thing 2. I heard he's a bastard in real life.

Heather Monday, October 03, 2005 9:07:00 AM  

OK so obviously so far I am the only one that truly gets that. However the 2 previous comments crack me up. Especially b/c there really is a Thing 2 and no folks when Dawn and I relate to Thing 1 and Thing 2 it really has nothing to do with DR. SUESS and the Cat in the Hat.

Chele76 Monday, October 03, 2005 7:27:00 PM  

I think I know who you might be referencing as well ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP