Monday, October 3, 2005

just a passing thought

sometimes i wish that stupidity were painful...for someone other than the one upon whom it is being inflicted.

4 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, October 03, 2005 8:21:00 PM  

I 2nd that!! And I have a particularly stupid person this currently applies to!!

Lisa Carroll Monday, October 03, 2005 10:49:00 PM  

Oh my gosh... I hope I'M not the one that this thought is in reference to! LOL I know I'm not too bright and have been asking a lot of questions lately, but... great... I'm all self conscious now. ROFL ;)

Beefy Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:29:00 AM  

Ladies, don't worry. It's probably me she's talking about.

But I agree. I hate stupidity more than anything. Sometimes I hear something stupid and I want to punch the person.

Lady: Hey...
Me: Yeah?
Lady: Are you awake?
Me: Would I have answered if I wasn't?

THINK PEOPLE THINK!!! lol

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP