Tuesday, October 18, 2005

W is for...

...What the hell?!

gah! a girl takes a "weather vacation" for a few days & THIS is what happens???

i guess Tropical Storm Vince made me Very complacent (which would be V is is for Very...lol...) but still! we're 6 weeks out from the end of the stupid hurricane season & we're still getting this crap? *sigh*

4 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:31:00 AM  

How did I know this would be on your blog today? :) Looks like we are in for another crappy weekend. I'll tell you what -- category 3 or above, anywhere between Naples and Tampa, and I am coming to Orlando! We can run through Magic Kingdom in the rain!

Brooke Lorren Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:48:00 AM  

I saw Wilma a couple of days ago... would have been nice if it would have gone away and did nothing.

Maybe it still will if we're lucky.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:45:00 PM  

I'd be sick of it, too, after this year's hurricane season. That's why, despite our rare earthquakes, California is the place I'd rather be!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:33:00 PM  

((hugs)) girlie!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP