Sunday, October 30, 2005

star light, star bright

bregrudglingly dragged myself from a warm nest of pillows & blankets to walk a pupster who insisted he needed out.

shivered in the late night chill as he sniffed around.

looked up into an ebony sky dotted with stars shining frosty bright like diamonds on lush velvet, their light seeming more piercing with the crisp air around me.

gasped as i saw a real life shooting star streak across the heavens until it vanished as suddenly as it arrived.

hopelessly romantic even though i try so hard to be realstic now...

deep down in my heart...

i made a wish.

when you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are
anything your heart desires will come to you
like a bolt out of the blue Fate steps in and sees you through
when you wish upon a star your dreams come true

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Sunday, October 30, 2005 8:06:00 AM  

I love shooting stars!! They are beautiful! Hope your wish comes true!

*~*Michelle*~* Sunday, October 30, 2005 11:36:00 AM  

I love that last part...brings tears to my eyes EVERYTIME!! BTW - when the power police was not looking, I found a way to add my modem AND laptop to the generator! Now, if I could just have running water, I would be in good shape!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP