Sunday, October 2, 2005

living up to accusations

someone told me i was goofy. living up to this, i was searching online for silly things to email my friend Krystyn to make her laugh this weekend. found this. it made me giggle.

yesterday i saw a chicken crossing the road. i asked it why. it told me it was none of my business. (Steven Wright)

no idea why this is funny...but i keep laughing anyway. =P

hey Andi, does this count as my chicken crossing the road story?? LOL

2 with their own thoughts:

Lisa Carroll Sunday, October 02, 2005 3:52:00 PM  

It's GRAND to be goofy! I am convinced there's no other way. ;) Tee hee!

*krystyn* Monday, October 03, 2005 9:41:00 AM  

I laughed and I needed the laugh...thanks for keeping me "chipper" over the weekend Dawn - YOU ROCK!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP