Wednesday, October 5, 2005

T is for...

...Tropics in overdrive STILL
...Traumatized by the fact that these storms are still forming
...Tired: how i thought i felt last year, even more so this year & none even really hit my area more than some outer bands of rain & strong breezes
...Tense: how i've felt since June 1st
...Tornadoes are an additional threat when a hurricane hits especially in the upper right quadrant on the storm. the circulation of the weather system seems to spawn the spin-off of tornadoes inside the bands of the hurricane
...Technical term for this particular tropical system: mush spewer--what i learned this morning on the radio as i drove into work
...Two-hundred-thirty-seven days till we start this crap all over again (aka Hurricane Season 2006)
...and Then there was one...name left on the 2005 hurricane list that is
...Tammy--just upgraded from "an area of weather disturbance" to a tropical storm this morning

3 with their own thoughts:

Queue_t Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:22:00 PM  

well I don't like that name choice!, my daughter said this morning, well mom I bet they don't have a Tamara LOL!! she is my weather girl - she watches it religously everymornig and she even knows the forcast for a few days ahead.
I like reading your blog and commentary on this trail of weather. Hang in there a little while longer...
sending good thoughts and prayers too to your friend Robin.
Take care
Tamara aka Queue_t

Brooke Lorren Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:53:00 PM  

Oh no! This is the first I've heard of this.

Chele76 Friday, October 07, 2005 12:02:00 AM  

I WANNA BE AN AREA OF WEATHER DISTURBANCE!!!!!

....hmmm...how can I arage this?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP