Sunday, October 30, 2005

word association for the week of October 30, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings

I say ... and you think ... ?

Unbreakable:: ...walls break. sometimes the things you think could never happen, happen just like that... (lyrics from The Impossible by Joe Nichols)
Have mercy:: Uncle Jesse from the old sitcom "Full House"
Do it better:: improve
Settle scores:: even matches
Comments:: what i love to get on my blog! lol... ;-)
Craziest thing:: "you wouldn't believe what happened..."
Apple:: cider
Halloween:: candy
Manageable:: controllable
Trick:: or Treat!

1 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:20:00 PM  

Settle Scores: what I'd like to do to all the guys I've met in TN so far.
Comments: the unkind things I would say to all the guys I've met in TN.
Craziest thing: that a guy would actually call after asking for my number.
Apple: What I want to chuck at these TN guys heads!

I feel a little better now! That was fun!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP