Wednesday, October 19, 2005

WHY??


someone *please* tell me WHY anyone would think THIS is a good idea??

5 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:33:00 AM  

Ew - doesn't seem to mesh with our wonderful American culture of hurry up, on to the next task, not enough time in the day etc.

I don't think too many people will be practicing this!

Stephanie Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:41:00 PM  

Unless you carry along a piece of plastic everywhere you go to set the baby on, I can't see how this could possibly work. :)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:41:00 PM  

ha ha haaa. I saw this on Good Morning America last week. They said that the parents can tell when their six month old (wth?) needed to go because of a leg kick or a different noise. Are you kidding me????

Heather Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:22:00 AM  

Well isn't that interesting. Don't think I would try it but to each their own! :)

Ciao!

Lisa Carroll Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:40:00 PM  

I have heard of this before - something like "______ elimination" training. Can't remember the first word. LOL One of the mothers on a playgroup message board that I belong to was doing this with her 5 week old and if I remember correctly, got a lot of flack about it. LOL Everyone was pretty much scratching their heads over it. Hey, I think it's a great idea if you're really up to it. But personally, I just cannot go there. LOL Sorry for the pun. LOL Diapers are SO flippin' expensive, but I just can't imagine doing that! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP