Friday, October 21, 2005

not so much a good morning

i hate really awful dreams that seem like they are real & leave you feeling sick to your stomach when you wake up.

=(

7 with their own thoughts:

Beefy Friday, October 21, 2005 9:39:00 AM  

Yeah, those can suck. I like most of them though. Any dream that is that real is rare, at least for me. And I usually wake up wishing I was in that world instead of the one I woke up to lol. No matter how bad the dream!

Jamie Friday, October 21, 2005 11:21:00 AM  

Me too. I hate waking up and not knowing whether or not your dream really happened. Nightmares are the worst. :(

*krystyn* Friday, October 21, 2005 1:18:00 PM  

Yeah-bad dreams suck. And your post just reminded me that I had a bad dream, but now I can't remember what it was about -ugh!! I hate when that happens.

Lisa Carroll Friday, October 21, 2005 3:35:00 PM  

I agree - bad dreams are the worst! I had one about Ariana when she was just a baby that I can STILL remember to this day... I woke up shaking and crying and sick to my stomach, couldn;t get back to sleep... it was HORRIBLE! Why do they disturb us so badly?!

Well, here's to sweeter dreams for you, Dawn! :)

liannallama Friday, October 21, 2005 5:45:00 PM  

(((HUGS))) Hope tonight's better!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP