Tuesday, October 25, 2005

frozen Floridian

i'd type more this morning but it is currently only a whopping TWO DEGREES warmer here at my house in FL than it is at Heather's house in CT & i am shivering too hard to type very well...i think her husband may have put a voodoo curse on me for not air conditioning the state of FL for him while he was down here on vacation.

6 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:47:00 AM  

we might even get that 'S' word tonight / tomorrow morning up here in the hills.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:51:00 AM  

listen if it freaking does THAT down here, i quit!! i traded in that 4-letter word (though it is pretty to LOOK at) for hurricanes & dammit, i got my bad weather already!

Heather Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:56:00 AM  

Brrr! Hope you warm up soon! :)

Ciao!

*krystyn* Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:09:00 PM  

Brrr -if it's any help @ all, I'm right there with ya girlee...only 49 here and I'm sorry, but that's dang cold. The trees outside my windows look like they are going to be uprooted at any moment, so let's add in the wind chill and it feels like oh say 35 out there!!! Too cold dammit!

Cherry Moon Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:17:00 PM  

Ahhh, it's a BEAUTIFUL 86 degrees here in AZ... *giggle*

I love your video selection! I've never heard of Howie Day!

Apostle John Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:30:00 PM  

Gee, we are such wimps here in Florida when it comes to unnaturally cold weather :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP