Wednesday, March 2, 2005

do you believe in magic...?

cinderella castle


There is something about this photo. I love the perspective. I love that it isn't the same photo everyone takes of Cinderella Castle. I love the way the late afternoon sun lights the tower. I love that it gives a true feeling of how small you are in comparison to it. I love that *I* took it...and sometimes I can't believe that I captured it. Me.

But more than that, I look at it and I believe in magic.

Now let's get something straight. I don't believe in Cinderella or think that there's a prince or a fairy god mother or a special glass slipper out there waiting for me.

But I believe in feeling the magic of loving someone way down deep in my heart. And I believe in that intoxicating, overwhelming sense when something much bigger than I am takes hold of everything that I believed was decidedly UN-magical & shows me that happiness is for real. And I believe in getting swept right off my own two feet when I was least looking for it.

It has nothing to do with this castle or this photo...but I *do* believe in magic.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP