Saturday, March 19, 2005

me too...of course!

If ever a quote was meant for 2 friends, this one is it!

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another 'What! You too? Thought I was the only one.'" (c.s. lewis)

Somewhere around a year ago, our aimless paths crossed. I don't know about her but I have NO idea what I'd do without her now. Well...I'd still be confused by where that missing third of my brain was hiding--and yes Andie, I would not laugh nearly as much! lol...

Speaking of missing thirds of brains. Let me just inform you, in case you were unaware of this phenomenon, that sharing one brain between 4 girls does not come highly recommended for the faint of heart. Or for anyone who wants a rational explanation for why the whole box of ziploc bags has taken up residence in the freezer. Or where the HECK those books went that you *just* saw.

Plus if you are paying attention, I said THIRDS...and FOUR GIRLS. That would mean that at least one of us is stuck without any brain to use at all (like it makes any real difference lol) or better yet someone is being a brain-hog & dancing around merrily laughing at the others stumbling around all silly.

I guess what I'm saying is that I would not only be short some brain cells without my girls but completely lost. Doesn't matter that I've known one of them for almost 26 years, another for a little over three...and one for less than 12 months. Fact is I've known them all my life & I just happened to stumble across them when the stars lined up and the time & place were right.

And this was the piece of the puzzle that snapped it all into place. You know, the proverbial reason for the rhyme. After all how many people can you say something completely insane to & their response is not "you crazy whack job!" but an incredulous "ME TOO!!" I don't even know why we are surprised anymore. I'm so glad I was lucky enough to find the "of course" that matches up with my "me too!"

andie! =) Posted by Hello

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:21:00 PM  

ME TOO!!!!!


I'm really glad our paths crossed!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP