Sunday, March 13, 2005

something i like about myself

i have the world's softest heart. it kills me to see someone cry. i hate to know someone's feelings have been hurt. or worse that *I* hurt them. step it up a notch to knowing someone important to me is having a rough day & my heart just aches.

i wish that i could make it all go away. i wish i could bring a smile back to their heart, if not immediately their face. i wish i could hug away whatever is wrong.

this is the real world. i know that i can't. i know it's not that easy to fix bad days. the reality of it is, that doesn't stop me from wanting to do so anyway.

that's who i am. i like that about myself.

found this quote that i *love*:
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have a potential to turn a life around. It's overwhelming to consider the continuous opportunities there are to make our love felt.
(Leo Buscaglia)


i hope my love is felt. regardless, i think that i'll try harder.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP