Saturday, March 12, 2005

cool find =)

What's Your Birthday Color?

Found this cool site while lurking on another blog. Had to try it out. Here's my results:

Strart by clicking their link to "What's your birthday color?" Then you pick your birth month. (See?! I *told* you all I get a birthday month! Ha!!) Mine, of course, is October; my color: Cerulean. Peaceful. Posied. Balanced. The color for the month of October is Cerulean. Calm and soothing. Cerulean signifies love, beauty and balance. Cerulean embodies the essence of peace and serenity, while inspiring us to be strong and to take decisive action. Venus, the planet that rules the month of October, governs love and beauty.

Then you select you actual birth date. 12. Eggshell Blue. Popular. Clever. Expressive. Socially adept. People love you at their gatherings. You absorb data easily and your mind is quick as a whip.

Kinda cool. I know that Cerulean is one of my favorite shades of blue & I do most definitely thrive on peace, love, balance and serenity. Not sure that the Eggshell Blue commentary suits how I see myself though. I prefer to be one-on-one or at the most, in small groups. Certainly not the center of attention. And popular? ME?? lol...

Still a cool toy to play with...

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 13, 2005 6:34:00 PM  

i am orient blue....deep and profound...obviosly i was born on the wrong day

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, March 13, 2005 9:49:00 PM  

LOL! girl you're plenty deep for me & profoundly amusing. i think that i'll keep ya!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP