Thursday, March 10, 2005

awww man...

by Andie Posted by Hello


Ok I kinda wasn't prepared for this. Got me all sniffly & teary-eyed first darn thing in the morning. I normally hate seeing myself in pictures too--like hearing your own voice recorded sounds strange, I always think I don't look quite how *I* see myself. But it isn't the horror of the pictures drawing up a stray tear or 2...these are happy. Nothing tops trying to be a good friend & having someone whose opinions you value tell you you scored dude! =) I didn't need the recognition girl. Just knowing I got your day turned in a different direction was more than enough for me. And I'll let you get away with posting a pic of me I guess. =P LOL...

Got those lucky (if you say so) fingers crossed for ya!!

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP