Tuesday, March 8, 2005

what are they DOING to me?!

I don't understand what's going on here. Three-time Super Bowl Champs. I can understand letting guys go who haven't been contributing to the team to bring in fresh players who *can* get out there & play for the money the team is spending. But why--someone PLEASE explain to me WHY--have they not picked up the option for Troy Brown?? I am pulling my hair out here! So what if he makes a little bit more money! It's not like he didn't play every conceivable side of the ball. He's earned his keep AND the respect of the team. He played his offense position well, in addition to stepping up & playing some mighty fine special teams & doing a bang-up job filling a hole on a very depleted defense. He's been with them for years and he doesn't *want* to go to another team. He's a team leader and they've already potentially lost another key to the morale of the team with the uncertainty of Tedy Bruschi's health making his return questionable at best. Not to mention losing both coodinators. I'm not feeling good about the 2005 season...

And why hasn't Brett Favre made his decision yet? Boys, you are *killing* me. I can't lose both the adrenaline rush of watching the Patriots come out & take charge AND no more Favre-ball...

I guess I have to wait & wonder...

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP