Thursday, March 10, 2005

Do I have an off-switch today?? LOL

It's haircut day! It's haircut day! I don't even know why I'm *that* excited. It's not like I'm going to do something new & shocking lol. I want to but I also want to keep it short & cute & "flippy" & not "weird"...and EASY. There are only so many options available to me fitting those criteria. And try as I might, I can't find a picture online anywhere of the way Courteney Cox had hers when she wore it short during one of the earlier seasons of Friends. Hey if anyone has any suggestions (with a photo example I can share with my stylist lol) feel free to forward them my way!

Until then, I stick with cleaning up the same-old same-old. And the excitement comes from 10 weeks since my last hair cut--I typically go every six--and I'm feeling a little too shaggy. Besides, when my hair gets this long, it gets a little to big for its britches & forgets that I should be the one controlling what we look like when we walk out the door. (Ha...who am I trying to kid? I've never been in control of my hair *ever*...)

Man would somebody just tell me to be quiet already today? LOL

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP