Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: December 14, 2010

Top Ten Christmas Movies & Shows I *Must* Watch Every Year

1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
2. A Charlie Brown Christmas
3. The Polar Express
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
5. The Nativity Story
6. Elf
7. A Christmas Carol
8. A Christmas Story
9. Home Alone
10. It's a Wonderful Life

4 with their own thoughts:

Janet Monday, December 20, 2010 1:34:00 PM  

I love those too! How about Scrooged?

*krystyn* Monday, December 20, 2010 2:51:00 PM  

I have to limit myself to only a a handful. They are: 1) Elf, 2) Love Actually and 3)Home Alone.

Anything more is bonus...but those are my 3 required. I have 2 completed this year..still trying to find a time to watch Love Actually...preferably alone and uninterrupted..which is nearly impossible. Not complaining, just sayin. :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, December 20, 2010 2:57:00 PM  

Janet: I haven't seen that in *years*!

K: I have a "system" for mine. A Christmas Story is always on Christmas Day (when TBS has it playing for 24 hours). And It's a Wonderful Life *always* on Christmas Eve. I fit the rest in where I can. It's helpful that so many shows are on re-runs right now. ;-)

Jeanne Monday, December 20, 2010 8:07:00 PM  

Great choices. Love Actually is up there on my list, Die Hard and I'm hanging my head admitting this one Bad Santa. LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP