Sunday, December 12, 2010

Right Now: December 12, 2010

Outside my window... there is no snow. This is the one time of year I *really* wish for a freak snowstorm (and I would just stay home, cozy & warm, watching it through the window).

I am thinking... about donuts because my last pack of SoftLips came with a bonus "sugar & spice" flavor that tastes exactly like powdered donuts. Every time I apply some, I want donuts.

I am thankful for... quiet Sundays spent at home after a busy weekend.

From the kitchen... comes a steady stream of handfuls of peanut butter M&Ms. I am so addicted.

I am wearing... flannel pj pants & a tank top. And a blankie. ;-)

I am creating... a cookie-baking list. I *really* need to get cracking on this...

I am going... to be a busy busy Christmas elf the next few days.

I am reading... very little at the moment.

I am hoping... I can get my Christmas To-Do List finished in time. Everything needs to be crossed off by this coming Thursday.

I am hearing... Sunday Night Football.

Around the house... is dust. I need to dust. I hate dusting. It makes me sneeze. (But I don't hate it as much as cleaning ceiling fans or scrubbing the shower.)

One of my favorite things... Target pj pants. I have tested out pj pants from many different sources. Some cheap, some more expensive (but purchased on sale, because that's just how I roll). I won't get them anywhere else anymore. It doesn't matter if they are cotton or flannel, long or capri-length, they are the most comfy pj pants ever, they come in fun prints & colors, and the hold up really well. It doesn't take long for me to change into them when I get home in the evening.

I don't understand... what is gong on with my hair. I am still almost a week away from my regularly scheduled trim & it looks like I have been trapped on a remote island for six months. It's like I am one of those Play-Doh factory people & someone squeezed the hair out of the holes in my head.

I wish... Christina Aguilera would stop singing Silent Night on my radio. That is the most singularly painful rendition of that song I have *ever* heard.

A few plans for the rest of the week... baking, church, wrapping of gifts, a trip to the post office & a badly needed haircut.

A picture to share...

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, December 13, 2010 11:07:00 PM  

Hmmm, will have to look for that Soft Lips flavor. Of course, craving donuts is not something I need these days, LOL!

Target PJ pants, huh? Merona or another brand? I haven't found any I just love. But I want some :)

Hope you're having a wonderful week and will have a very Merry Christmas Dawn!!!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, December 20, 2010 2:55:00 PM  

Stacy: I found it at Target. ;-) The PJ pants are either Gilligan & O'Malley or Xhiliration. I can't remember which. I may actually have some of both. All I know is any I buy there, I *love*.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP