Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Want Wednesday: December 22, 2010

**I Want to take a sleigh ride at Disney World.

(photo from the Disney website)

**I Want to tramp through about ten inches of freshly falling (yes, still falling, not already fallen) snow, get my cheeks all rosy & my lungs aching with the cold, and then tumble inside, shedding my layers of bundled up warmth, so I can curl up in front of a crackling fire with a blanket & a mug of hot apple cider, and just sit there, admiring the Christmas tree by the window while the snow continues to float silently from the evening sky.

**I Want everyone to feel as blessed as I do, as content with life, as well-loved, before ever touching a single gift that can be found under a Christmas tree.

2 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Sunday, December 26, 2010 3:40:00 PM  

hope you had a fantastic christmas!! can't wait to hear all about it :)

Janet Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:35:00 PM  

We had fun tramping through the falling snow with the dogs and they had fun romping in it! No fire to come back to, but we did turn the tree lights on :-) Merry, merry!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP