Sunday, December 19, 2010

Right Now: December 19, 2010

Outside my window... it's been a bit damp & chilly all day.

I am thinking... this lazy weekend is exactly what I needed.

I am thankful for... nationally televised Patriots games, since that is the only way I get to see them play most of the time. (Shallow? You betcha. But I'm grateful for little things like this too.)

From the kitchen... leftover homemade clam chowdah. Delicious. I may or may not have considered licking the bowl.

I am wearing... yoga pants & my long sleeve Patriots tee.

I am creating... happiness.

I am going... to stay up & watch the Patriots do their fool best to lose this game. ARG!

I am reading... nothing. I miss reading. I need to get my daily routines back on track. Christmas prep got me all off kilter.

I am hoping... this week finds a way to fly by when I'm at work but slow to a crawl when I am at home. I don't want Christmas to be here *quite* yet.

I am hearing... the Patriots-Packers game on tv & very little else. It's getting late.

Around the house... is clutter that I am trying to ignore tonight. I can tackle it tomorrow.

One of my favorite things... is a room lit only by a Christmas tree.

I don't understand... why the Patriots cannot stop the Packers (with their backup QB no less!) from converting a third down.

I wish... everyone could feel as lucky as I do.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a four-day work week, wrapping a few more gifts, church on Christmas Eve and some quiet relaxing at home.

A picture to share...

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP