Thursday, December 2, 2010

Right Now: December 2, 2010

Outside my window... I see a reflection of the lights on my Christmas tree & that makes me so happy.

I am thinking... it's good to be cozy on the couch.

I am thankful for... warm blankies & peanut butter M&Ms.

From the kitchen... will come some hot apple cider very soon. Perfect for a chilly Winter evening.

I am wearing... flannel pj pants--purple with a snowflake print--and a long sleeve pajama tee.

I am creating... my To-Do List for the weekend.

I am going... to shred some old paperwork that doesn't need to clog up my files anymore.

I am reading... some very inspirational blog posts.

I am hoping... we are done with the 80-degree weather for a while now.

I am hearing... Christmas music on the radio all day & loving all the classics that get mixed in. Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra. And all the old favorite carols, songs & hymns. It's like a time machine straight back into some of my most cherished memories.

Around the house... things are finding new, homes, better suited to their purpose. I like that feeling of accomplishment.

One of my favorite things... is silver garland reflecting multi-colored Christmas tree lights.

I don't understand... how it's always the same (annoying!) song playing on my alarm clock every morning at 5:45 when it goes off. For weeks now, I've been greeted with "Hey Soul Sister." I thought I was golden when the station my clock-radio is tuned to switched to Christmas music on Thanksgiving. Starting Monday morning, the first time my alarm had been set since the change to Christmas music...and I was screeched awake by "all Mariah Carey wants for Christmas." And every.single.morning since then. Silver lining: I get up immediately.

I wish... my friends all knew the same peace & contentment I do.

A few plans for the rest of the week... some organizing, some reading, some planning, some DVR & some Disney Christmas.

A picture to share...

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Monday, December 06, 2010 12:35:00 PM  

That alarm clock thing reminds me of Groundhog Day LOL

Mega Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:12:00 PM  

Inspirational blog post reading eh? You've been reading my blogs AND emails. Talk about inspiration.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP