Sunday, December 26, 2010

Right Now: December 26, 2010

Outside my window... there is no snow. Not much further north of me, it looks quite different out others' windows though!

I am thinking... how it intrigues me when baseball players have limited no-trade clauses that routinely give them the option to veto a trade to both the Yankees & the Red Sox. It makes me curious what their reasoning is. Not that I am offended in any way. I just wonder if it is the the AL East they want no part of? Organizations as dominating as Boston & New York? The whole "fish bowl," "Pressure-cooker" environment? I'm just plain curious, because I read it fairly frequently.

I am thankful for... friends that allow me to "hold my cards close to my chest" until I'm ready to share what's on my mind. And then, they listen.

From the kitchen... I keep thinking of making some M&M cookies. Chocolate with my limited edition mint M&Ms is so appealing to my taste buds, I'm thinking!

I am wearing... yoga pants & a long sleeve tee. And my blankie.

I am creating... the framework for my 2011. I just love a fresh new planner. I cannot go digital on this. Something about all those blank pages & a pen in hand...

I am going... to miss football on Sunday nights. There's *nothing* on tv.

I am reading... all the baseball news I can get my hands on. Give me some Pitchers & Catchers in Fort Myers already!

I am hoping... for the best, while still trying to keep myself realistically prepared.

I am hearing... the wind. It is howling like crazy out there.

Around the house... it is still Christmas-y. That makes me very smiley.

One of my favorite things... flickering candlelight.

I don't understand... where 2010 went. The years really do fly by at an increasingly alarming pace.

I wish... my girls lived closer.

A few plans for the rest of the week... MRI, short work week, early New Years Eve dinner & moving the gift wrap boxes into storage. I sure know how to leave everyone wishing they could be me, huh?

A picture to share...

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP