Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Want Wednesday: December 8, 2010

**I Want to add this snowman from Hallmark to my tree. He would fit in so perfectly with all the shiny, sparkly lovelies already on my tree...


**I have several completed Hallmark Keepsake Ornament collections. I haven't found a new one in a while that I *really* wanted to start, but I Want to start the Oh So Sweet! series. I love this cupcake!


**I have to be honest, I don't have the need (nor the space) to add another platter to my collection, yet I Want this one from Crate&Barrel. I love that it is more wintry than just Christmas-y. I love that it looks as if a chunk of ice with snowflakes trapped in it was cut out from a larger body of frozen water.


**While I'm at it, I Want this platter from Target as well. My favorite shade of red & I *love* snowflakes.

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, December 14, 2010 5:13:00 PM  

I'll take one of each too please!!! Adorable!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP