Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today I...

...went to church.

...filled my car with gasoline.

...did my grocery shopping for the week.

...cleaned a stain on the living room carpet that has been annoying me for far too long.

...swept & Swiffered the floors.

...did five loads of laundry.

...folded two loads of clean towels.

...hung some clothes to air dry.

...remade the bed with fresh sheets.

...put away the rest of the clean laundry.

...dusted.

...cleaned the filter and vent on the hardworking air conditioner.

...watched Brandon Morrow pitch a one-hit 17K complete game shutout of the Rays, coming within one out of a no-hitter, to finish the sweep.

...ran a leftover cut lemon from a midweek recipe through the garbage disposal to freshen it.

...vacuumed.

...cleaned the bathroom.

...changed the shower curtain liner.

...took out the trash.

...enjoyed the Diamondbacks game as background noise--Mark Grace is a fantastic announcer & they are my favorite non-Red Sox broadcast team.

...put away the clean dry dishes that were in the drainer.

...wiped down the kitchen counters.

...washed a couple of dishes in the sink.

...scheduled this week's Top Chef on the DVR.

...entered a bunch of recipes I've torn out of various places into drafts in my cooking blog, where they will wait to be tried.

...cut out the coupons from today's newspaper, and put the newspaper directly into my recycling basket.

Now that I'm sitting down, I may not ever get up again. I think I've earned ice cream for dinner. But that would require I make myself move off the couch.

1 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, August 08, 2010 8:40:00 PM  

Good grief, I'd be lucky to have that kind of list for a week, much less one day :) I was tired just reading it! You definitely deserve ice cream for supper :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP