Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: August 9, 2010

I've seen this all over the blogosphere for ages. I don't know why it hasn't occurred to me to join in sooner. It's not like I don't have a menu planned every week anyway. ;-)



Monday: Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and broccoli.
Tuesday: Golden Crusted Pock Chops, cauliflower, salad.
Wednesday: (new recipe!) Grilled Heirloom Tomato and Goat Cheese Pizza.
Thursday: Spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread, salad.
Friday: Grilled ham & cheese sandwiches.
Saturday: Roast turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn.
Sunday: Leftovers.

The logo at the top will link you to more menu plans!

5 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, August 09, 2010 10:54:00 AM  

what a well rounded meal plan. We are having fettuccine alfredo this week also.

Joe B. Monday, August 09, 2010 12:18:00 PM  

Jealous. Our schedule is so weird these days, cooking three days a week is a pretty ambitious goal. But starting in September, my work's letting me switch to a 6:30 to 3:30 sked, so my wife can drop off the kindergartner every morning, and I can pick him up in the afternoon ... and I'm home by 4:15 EVERY DAY. Which means I can COOK. EVERY DAY. I am very happy about this. I get to make meal plans that don't involve takeout! Yay!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:44:00 AM  

Joe: I cannot even imagine that much takeout! If we eat in a restaurant or get takeout more than once a week, that's a lot for us. Sometimes we don't even do that! Like this week. It's fine with me. We definitely share cooking duties & I love a good home-cooked meal. =)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, August 15, 2010 6:30:00 PM  

I used to do that one years ago! I've done menu planning for a while, probably 10 years or so. It just goes along with my routine-oriented personality :) I actually have a post in my Drafts folder about menus and menu planning... I've fallen off the wagon some over the summer but am trying to get back on!

Yours sounds delicious and that pizza looked good (except for the tomatoes, but sausage or mushroom would be incredible!). Are you going to post again this week?! Say YES!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP