Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No more time to waste.

For one split second
She almost turned around
But that would be like pouring rain drops
Back into a cloud
So she took another step and said
I see the way out and I'm gonna take it

I don't wanna spend my life jaded
Waiting
To wake up one day and find
That I've let all these years go by
Wasted

(from "Wasted," Carrie Underwood)

Four years since I made the decision that my days, my heart and my energy were too precious to continue spending with little to show but hollow tears. And life has been nothing short of beautiful since.

4 with their own thoughts:

Lorena Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:45:00 AM  

You give me hope...that it is possible.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:21:00 PM  

Lorena: There is absolutely positively always hope of that being possible.

Daniel James,  Friday, August 27, 2010 7:08:00 PM  

Get the car, go to Mum's, kill Phillip (Sorry, Phillip!), get Liz, head to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint...

Anonymous,  Saturday, August 28, 2010 11:06:00 AM  

hi dawn..i've linked you up in my new blog..i just started blogging again :) have a good day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP