Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Right Now: August 17, 2010

Outside my window... it's too oppressive for even the birds, it seems, since I've seen almost no activity at the bird feeder this evening.

I am thinking... it was good to see Pedey back on the Fenway field again.

I am thankful for... the mute button on the remote. Political ads are out of control with the primaries coming in a week.

From the kitchen... potato salad & steamed zucchini to go with the chicken from the grill.

I am wearing... capri pants & my Pedroia t-shirt.

I am creating... a lot of recycling. Looks like another trip to the magazine & newspaper drop-off on Saturday is in order!

I am going... to order some prints from Shutterfly tomorrow.

I am reading... some Red Sox news. It appears that Ellsbury & Cameron may both be done for the season now too.

I am hoping... my flight next week goes more smoothly than the last flight I took.

I am hearing... the whir of the ceiling fan.

Around the house... progress is being made with mt To Do list.

One of my favorite things... new recipes that are a success.

I don't understand... why my cable provider has YES in my lineup but not NESN. Discrimination, I tell you!

I wish... tomorrow would somehow magically be Friday.

A few plans for the rest of the week... tackling some more of my organizing projects, dropping off my recycling & maybe going to a movie.

A picture to share...

I found some happies in my mailbox from K!

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, August 19, 2010 3:37:00 PM  

Cute, cute, cute happies!

My bird feeder is sadly empty, so no birds for me. I need to put out seed and also a new ear of corn for the squirrels, so Beau will have something to do :)

New recipes, recycling, new photos from Shutterfly, lots of happy things!

Have a wonderful day :)

*krystyn* Friday, August 20, 2010 6:27:00 PM  

So glad you liked the happies!! I hope your flight is perfect and that you have an awesome time...even if I am a bit green with envy...I sure miss seeing a live MLB game.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP